Bender, Levi, Larson & Associates has extensive experience solving the legal problems facing both governmental entities and the private individuals and organizations that deal with them.
In fact, several of our team members each have over 25 years of experience in handling municipal law cases.
How We Can Help
We provide a broad range of services, including:
- Drafting and negotiating development agreements for developers or municipalities
- Representation in zoning issues
- Annexation of property to municipalities
- Ordinance/land development issues
- Litigation or mediation regarding ordinance violations/citations
- Preparation of resolutions and ordinances
- Negotiating contracts, obligations and licensing matters
Understanding Municipal Ordinances
Understanding municipal law starts with the language of the ordinance(s) in question. To help our existing and prospective clients in that process, we recommend the following fact sheet from the UW Extension's Local Government Center.
Questions about Municipal Law?
To speak with an attorney at either our Watertown or Sullivan, Wisconsin offices, please visit our contact page, or call Bender, Levi, Larson & Associates at (920) 261-7626.