Child protective services, adult protective services, dsabled protective servicesYour child or loved one’s welfare is crucial. Bender, Larson, Chidley, Koppes & Associates takes that responsibility very seriously.

How We Can Help

In addition to all document drafting and court appearances that may be required for your case, our representation covers:

  • Representation of guardians and wards in guardianships for disabled and incompetent adults and children
  • Protective services petitions to protect a child in a dangerous home environment
  • Counseling families and individuals on their need for special protections for incompetent adults and elders
  • Obtaining court-ordered designations of guardians or agents to act on behalf of incapacitated individuals

Do You Suspect Something is Wrong?

Sadly, abuse of children, adults and the disabled is a fact of life. If you suspect elder or adult abuse, please visit the Wisconsin Adult Protective Services Response System homepage for important information. Each Wisconsin county also maintains Adults-at-Risk (18-59) Help Lines. To find your helpline number, please visit the WI Dept. of Health Service Web site.

If you suspect child abuse or neglect, please visit the Wisconsin Dept. of Children and Families for agency contact information.


To speak with an attorney at our Watertown office, please visit our contact page, or call Bender, Larson, Chidley, Koppes & Associates at (920) 261-7626.