Real Estate Law
Whether you're buying your first home or a selling a commercial property, Bender, Larson, Chidley, Koppes & Associates offers extensive experience in representing clients in a wide range of real estate transactions.
How We Can Help
In addition to representing buyers and sellers in all aspects of real estate development, our services include:
- Purchase, lease or sale of residential or commercial property
- Formation and enforcement of real estate agreements, including leases, co-owners' agreements, condominium associations agreements, and easement agreements.
- Real estate litigation or mediation regarding boundary disputes, adverse possession or title claims
- Preparation and review of title transfer documents;
- Representation at closing/settlement
Title Issue? Real Estate Closing?
Our firm also handles issues effecting real estate titles through our in-house title insurance agency, Security Title & Closing Services, LLC, which is affiliated with Attorneys’ Title Guaranty Fund, Inc. We are licensed throughout the State of Wisconsin, and regularly act as closing agents for our clients.
Buying & Selling Real Estate 101
Buying or selling real estate can be extremely complicated, especially if you're new to the game. For answers to many common questions, we encourage you to download the pamphlet below.
Questions about Real Estate Law?
To speak with an attorney at either our Watertown or Sullivan, Wisconsin offices, please visit our contact page, or call Bender, Larson, Chidley, Koppes & Associates at (920) 261-7626.