No one enjoys the prospect of drafting a will. While it may be uncomfortable to think of one’s death, preparing the right estate plan is critical to guard against any doubt as to the final dispersal of your financial assets and property.
How We Can Help
Our mission at Bender, Larson, Chidley, Koppes & Associates is to work with our clients to accomplish their personal, family and social objectives, both during their lifetime and after their passing. We use a variety of tools to accomplish this objective, including:
- Drafting wills and trusts
- Marital property agreements (Pre-nuptial)
- Health care powers of attorney
- Financial Powers of Attorney
- Business agreements
- Gifting programs
- Probating estates
- Representation/litigation involving contested estate or trusts
Understanding Wills & Estate Planning
Exactly what is a will, and how does it work? These and many other questions about estate planning are discussed in the pamphlet available for download below.